Romtek Enhanced Hydrogen Fuel Cell (HFC) Apparatus
(Including dismantleable Fuel Cell)
Romtek Enhanced HFC Apparatus Contains one independent Electrolyser for generating H2 & O2 gases. The HFC included in this kit can be disassembled & reassembled by students (exercising due care, of course!). The cell has the facility to operate on pure Oxygen, restrained amount of air & unrestrained amount of air. It is also supplied with two different catalytic membranes. With this apparatus, the students learn the inside construction of Fuel Cell and also are able to perform more advanced experiments like the impact of gas concentration, Catalyst composition and internal resistance on the performance graph of fuel cell.
(Enhanced expts, specific to this apparatus are in bold type)
1) Measurement & Plotting the characteristics curve of Hydrogen Fuel Cell (V vs I & P vs I )
2) Measurement of Electrolysis Efficiency
3) Measurement of Faraday Efficiency and Energy Efficiency of Hydrogen Fuel Cell.
4) Impact of Catalyst composition on the performance curve of HFC
5) Impact of Gas Input on the performance Curve of HFC
6) Impact of Internal Resistance on the performance curve of the HFC
7) Disassembly & Reassembly of Fuel Cell to study its internal structure & construction (Requires Care & Caution).
PEM Fuel Cell
Dismantleable Fuel Cell
Electronic Control Panel
Items required in Lab